- Assist clients with personal care, including dressing, mobility, administering medication, personal hygiene, eating and transporting to doctor’s appointments
- Monitor patient medications and update health charts
- Maintain open communication between families and health care professionals regarding client’s medical and emotional condition
- Document and report any changes in client’s health status
- Ensure highest client safety and well-being
Out of stock
Each Party and each Partys contractor shall be solely responsible for the withholding or payment of all applicable federal, state and local income taxes, social security taxes and other payroll taxes with respect to their employees, as well as any taxes, contributions or other obligations imposed by applicable state unemployment or workers compensation acts.
Each Party has sole authority and responsibility to hire, fire and otherwise control its contractors.