- Eager to learn, and compassion for seniors.
- Assist with activities of daily living such as grooming, oral hygiene, bath/shower, hair, and maintaining the personal environment
- Respond to emergency calls, and correct environment hazards in a timely, appropriate and safe manner.
- Obtain/perform vital signs
- Maintain client's confidentiality.
- Know and comply with all house rules.
Out of stock
Each Party and each Partys contractor shall be solely responsible for the withholding or payment of all applicable federal, state and local income taxes, social security taxes and other payroll taxes with respect to their employees, as well as any taxes, contributions or other obligations imposed by applicable state unemployment or workers compensation acts.
Each Party has sole authority and responsibility to hire, fire and otherwise control its contractors.