Using evidence-based practices, counsels clients individually and in group sessions to assist in overcoming dependencies, adjusting to life, and making changes. Coordinate counseling efforts with mental health and other health professionals such as doctors and social workers.
- Master's degree in a mental health services field.
- License in Counseling, Social Work, or other mental health field preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledgeable in the areas of impact of trauma, memory and suggestibility, and forensic questioning strategies and techniques.
- Computer skills to type case notes and to utilize Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Bilingual including Spanish
Out of stock
Each Party and each Partys contractor shall be solely responsible for the withholding or payment of all applicable federal, state and local income taxes, social security taxes and other payroll taxes with respect to their employees, as well as any taxes, contributions or other obligations imposed by applicable state unemployment or workers compensation acts.
Each Party has sole authority and responsibility to hire, fire and otherwise control its contractors.