- Positive attitude, great communication skills
- Solid personal character with empathetic personality
- Valid Driver’s license and insured automobile
- A desire to improve the lives of seniors
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Empathy for the needs of the ill, injured, frail and the impaired
- Personal grooming and dressing
- Eating and meal preparation
- Oral hygiene and denture care
- Toileting and toilet hygiene
- Arranging for medical and dental care including transportation to and from the appointment
- Taking and recording oral temperatures
- Administering emergency first aid
- Providing or arranging for social interaction
- Providing transportation
- Documenting observations and services in the individual client record.
Out of stock
Each Party and each Partys contractor shall be solely responsible for the withholding or payment of all applicable federal, state and local income taxes, social security taxes and other payroll taxes with respect to their employees, as well as any taxes, contributions or other obligations imposed by applicable state unemployment or workers compensation acts.
Each Party has sole authority and responsibility to hire, fire and otherwise control its contractors.