Iintuitive healthcare professional whose diagnostic abilities are only matched by their concern for my patients. Responsible for meeting, assessing and diagnosing patients in their homes and providing them with healthcare services that meet state and national standards for caregiving.
Responsible for prescribing patients with appropriate medication, health regimens and lifestyle adjustments that will contribute to their recovery from diagnosed health issues, prevent future health issues and/or promote a healthier life. I have a passion for providing diagnostic services to patients.
- Analyze reports, test results, medical records and examinations to diagnose condition of patients and propose treatment options.
- Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens to treat identified and documented medical conditions.
- Discuss potential side effects of medication/treatment with patients and ensure that all allergy information is up-to-date before prescribing medication/treatment.
- Provide advice to patients for lifestyle and diet changes that may improve their health or help to treat the health issue they are experiencing.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with all federal and state health information privacy laws.
- Experience providing primary care and diagnostic services in a clinical setting.
- Experience prescribing appropriate medications, treatments and health regimens to treat patient health issues.
- Experience collaborating with specialists to explore patient health conditions and diagnose health issues.
- Experience working in a team of healthcare professionals and collaborating with them to ensure positive, effective patient experiences with our organization.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- D. or D. O. degree
- Successful completion of residency and at an accredited healthcare institution.
- Board certification in primary care or related field from said residency.
- Current Stale Medical Practitioner License.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Department of Public Safety (DPS) registration, for prescription writing.
Out of stock
Each Party and each Partys contractor shall be solely responsible for the withholding or payment of all applicable federal, state and local income taxes, social security taxes and other payroll taxes with respect to their employees, as well as any taxes, contributions or other obligations imposed by applicable state unemployment or workers compensation acts.
Each Party has sole authority and responsibility to hire, fire and otherwise control its contractors.