- Perform general housekeeping duties. * Complete assigned housekeeping work in the order of priority set by homeowner.
- Maintain housekeeping equipment and supplies to avoid waste, damage to area and equipment, and prevent accidents.
- Adhere to residents' personal and property rights; maintain confidentiality of all resident information.
- Comply with all infection control techniques, procedures, and policies.
- Practice all safety and loss prevention procedures.
- Perform other reasonable tasks as assigned by the homeowner
Housekeeping Job Qualifications:
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior and families.
- Willingness to work with the elderly.
Out of stock
Each Party and each Partys contractor shall be solely responsible for the withholding or payment of all applicable federal, state and local income taxes, social security taxes and other payroll taxes with respect to their employees, as well as any taxes, contributions or other obligations imposed by applicable state unemployment or workers compensation acts.
Each Party has sole authority and responsibility to hire, fire and otherwise control its contractors.