- Master’s degree in psychology, counseling, social work, or a related field
- Meet all necessary state licensure requirements
- 2+ years of clinical experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to actively listen
- Solid relationship building capabilities
- Positive and compassionate attitude
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize needs
- Passion for advancing the therapy field
Providing mental health help and support. Providing a listening ear might not seem like much of a job, but allowing people to talk and reflect on their feelings and experiences can change their life.
Becoming a trusting figure in the client’s life, I will not give any advice, as my job is to just listen. While I can help people make choices, I won’t be telling you what to do
Out of stock
Each Party and each Partys contractor shall be solely responsible for the withholding or payment of all applicable federal, state and local income taxes, social security taxes and other payroll taxes with respect to their employees, as well as any taxes, contributions or other obligations imposed by applicable state unemployment or workers compensation acts.
Each Party has sole authority and responsibility to hire, fire and otherwise control its contractors.